Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Long Time, No Post

I realize my posts have been more sporadic of late, but there hasn't been as much new to mention.  Deb is still recovering and going to her weekly visits with the reconstructive surgeon.  I took her yesterday, in fact.  Previous visits were not too bad, but this one seems to have left her a bit more uncomfortable than usual.  Mostly I think it is because the tissue expander is meeting more resistance as it is expanded further.  Deborah has had to use more of the pain-killers than usual since the visit, but at least they are helping her get some rest.  I hope tomorrow will be better.  I don't foresee her having more than one or two more visits to go through right now, not counting the second surgery to replace the expander.

We're getting closer all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment