Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stocked Up with Staples

Deb has surgical staples this time around. She may have had some before, but I don't remember it. I'll remember this time. So will she. They are a frequent topic of conversation. At least daily, if not more often.

She goes back to the surgeon on Tuesday. He's supposed to pull the sutures and staples then. If he doesn't for any reason, Deb may just grab the staple remover and rip them out herself. They are really bothering her. Really. (Yes, really).

Other than that, I think she's doing OK. She and Mom-Linda drove to Knoxville today and will stay until Wednesday. Deb's stamina is greatly improved over her previous surgery. Tomorrow she is going with friends to our favorite Knoxville restaurant, RouXbarb. On Tuesday, she's going out with other friends ... to the same place. I guess I don't feel quite so bad about heading up to Hudson last night for take-out instead of cooking something here.

I'll try to post an update after Deb's appointment on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment