Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Missed Connection

Deb is out of surgery and in recovery now, but not yet to a place I can see her.  And I apparently missed seeing Dr. Paige by a few minutes while spiraling through hell the hospital underground parking garage searching for a spot where a vehicle other than a bicycle or Smart Car might actually fit without bending the laws of science to create a local tesseract field. I'm a scientist, but I haven't figured out how to fold space yet.

A few minutes later I got a voice mail from him, so I must have been down in Dante's garage when he tried to call.  The message was that he thinks they've resolved the issue and that he'll see us when he gets done with the next surgery he was heading into.  That may be as late as 1900 or so, but at least Deb will be awake.

I'm eating lunch now, but I hope Deb will be getting back to her room in ICU soon after I get back.

That's all for now.  More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment