Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It Begins...

They've taken her back now. She should go under the knife in about 30 minutes or so. From there I expect the first doctor (surgeon) will take about an hour and then the second doctor (plastic surgeon) will take over and that will take about an hour and a half. I should know something by 2:45 that the first part is done.

I'm not here alone. Deb's aunt came down and was back in the pre-op rooms with us for a while. My friends Todd and Duane are out here with me in the waiting room right now. As soon as I hear that the surgery has started I will head down to the cafeteria and then be back here in the waiting room for the duration.

More to follow.

2 comments:

  1. George, It is harder to have a loved one go than to go yourself. But, she will be fine soon. Take good care of Deborah and of yourself.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for you both, and the docs.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete